Founder Jonyprofit set out to improve the way business-minded people perceived opportunity and small business. This website is a mind-dump and portal to share his findings.
He has explored the possibilities of entrepreneurship for more than 30 years. After endless disappointments from mainstream business development and growth programs, business coaches and marketing gurus, he set out to make a difference for those that grew tired of the nonsense and hype.
For more than 25 years, Jonyprofit has been an advocate for the advancement of entrepreneurship. An accomplished entrepreneur and business developer, John has continuously developed innovative methods for teaching people how to stay prosperous through self-employment.
Over the years, John has worked side by side with many powerhouse business support programs such as;
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative
- Government Procurement Conference
- Houston Community College Center for Entrepreneurship
- Texas Business Alliance Youth Entrepreneurship Academy
- Housing Authority of the City of Houston(HACH)-Economic Development
- Multi-Cultural Alliance
- SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Houston Area Government Guaranteed Lenders
- City of Houston Mayor’s Office of Business Opportunity
- Houston Area Urban League – The Entrepreneurship Center
John is relentless in his effort to lead the way for aspiring disadvantage and underutilized small business owners.